Digital Planet is Ireland’s leading Cloud Services Provider, providing flexible, secure and highly available systems to a wide range of Irish and international clients. Digital Planet is seeking a very experienced Senior Network Architect to join our team based out of our head office in Cherrywood, Dublin.
Digital Planet is Hiring! Cloud Support Engineer Needed
Digital Planet is seeking a Cloud Support Engineer to join our team, based in Cherrywood, South Dublin.
- Work within a support team with varied skill sets and experience
- Support customer environments & respond to service requests
- Maintain and improve documentation of customers’ environments
- Provide comprehensive troubleshooting to resolve technical issues
- Work within change management policies to ensure the success of changes
- Ticket management
- Assist on internal projects with our operations team on upgrades & new deployments
- >6 months’ experience in a customer-facing technical support role for a Managed Service Provider and/or
- >6 months’ experience in a Systems Administration Role (VMWare, Windows Server, & Networking)
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- IT Degree or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
- VMWare Skills a significant advantage
- Azure exposure, but not a requirement
- Strong background on MS Server 2008/12/16
- Understanding of basic network concepts, firewalls, load-balancing, IPSec VPN
- Exposure to backup products, ideally Veeam
- Exposure to Linux
- Decisive, dynamic and dedicated: enthusiastically delivers to a high standard
- Self-reliant and comfortable taking ownership of tasks
- Conscientious and trustworthy, with good judgement and attention to detail
- A capable multi-tasker who can prioritise, organise and deliver under pressure
- Enthusiastic, ambitious & eager to learn and develop skills
- Strong troubleshooting and communications skills essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Michal in itContracting directly on +353 1 4396811 or email Michal.Gawronski@itContracting.ie.
Digital Planet / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.